1 Ohms Law calculator

This calculator helps you solve current, resistance, voltage and power of a linear circuit
that follows Ohm's law. These electrical relationship can be understood easily using Ohm's
 Law electrical triangle which states:

Ohm's Law triangle


Voltage (V) = Current (I) x Resistance (R)
Current (I) = Voltage (V) / Resistance (R)
Resistance (R) = Voltage (V) / Current (I)
Power (W)  = Voltage (V) x Current (I)








Enter two known values and press Solve to calculate unknowns.

Volts
(Volts)

Resistance
(Ohms)

Current
(Amps)

Power
(Watts)

1 comments:

  1. Hmm іs anyone elѕе experiеncing ρroblems with the іmages οn this blog loadіng?
    I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the
    blog. Any suggеstіonѕ wоuld
    be gгeatly аpprеcіated.

    My blog post :: resistor resistance

    ReplyDelete